Current positions open at the City of Lone Tree
Bartender – Lone Tree Arts Center
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES: (The following essential job functions and examples of duties are illustrative only and are not intended to be all inclusive. Duties may be modified, added or deleted at the discretion of the Supervisor).
- Understands the Arts Center’s emergency plans and able to execute the plan if necessary
- Ensures that all policies and procedures are adhered to
- Providing bar service during concessions and events
- Continuously maintaining a clean and organized workplace
- Setup and breakdown of concession bars, event bars, and other event related equipment
- Assisting event Captains in beverage service
- Monitoring consumption as TIPs training dictates
- Continuously maintains a clean and organized workplace
Must be TIPS certified, have the ability to work extended and double shifts and have an open and flexible schedule. Requires excellent organizational skills, multitasking abilities and excellent customer service skills. All candidates are required to successfully complete a Criminal Background Check and Drug Test.
Applicants must submit an application along with their resume. Applications may be sent to City of Lone Tree, Attn: Human Resources, at 9220 Kimmer Drive, Suite 100, Lone Tree, Colorado 80124. You may also fax applications to us at 303-225-4949 or by email at email@example.com (preferred).