The Inverness Hotel a triple AAA four Diamond destination in Colorado sets the mood to wine, dine and unwind everyday at their summer couples getaway in the heart of the Rocky Mountains. From beer flights, wine dinners and seafood buffet to golf getaways and spa deals, summer lounging never felt this good Looking for an inexpensive summer getaway? Wine, Dine & Unwind is a three month summer series of specials, events and complimentary perks for hotel guests from throughout the United States and for Colorado locals. Summer rates start at $99 a night. Also available is their new loyalty club for the Inverness giving guests personalized promotions, specials and news based on their individual interests. Exclusive deals are available this summer during the Wine Dine & Unwind. Coloradoans will enjoy this South of Denver escape from the hustle bustle of the city just 20 minutes from the big city when they yearn to escape for a long weekend. The Inverness invites you for pampering, dining, golfing to combine life’s finer perks with affordability making any day a summer vacation making spontaneous getaways with friends, family or lovers a possibility. Guests staying at the hotel now through Sept. 5 will enjoy the variety, activities and savings Wine, Dine & Unwind boasts, including $99 lodging starting rates, complimentary wine, free spa gift cards, and much more. All guests that book a stay at the hotel now through Sept. 5 can take advantage of the following daily perks, specials and events. For more information, visit Wine, Dine & Unwind or call 877-857-5680. Sizzling Summer Savings
- Summer weekend lodging rates starting at $99
- Refer to the Denver Post’s five-day, high forecast, as printed in Wednesday’s Denver & The West edition, to find out the TEMPting lodging rates for that weekend
Every Day is Vacation Day
- Spotted Dog Happy Hours - enjoy $3.50 House Wine, Draft Beer, and Well Cocktails at the Spotted Dog Monday – Friday 4:00-7:00pm
- Tranquil Tuesdays - Every Tuesday, receive $10 off each service of $95 or more at The Spa at The Inverness Tuesdays Call 303.397.7808 for details and to book your spa treatment!
- Thursday Happy Hour - $3.50 House Wine, Draft Beer, and Well Cocktails, Plus Complimentary Taco Bar at the Spotted Dog Thursdays 4:00-7:00pm
- Friday Happy Hour – $3.50 House Wine, Draft Beer, and Well Cocktails, Plus Complimentary Peel-and-Eat Shrimp at the Spotted Dog Fridays 4:00-7:00pm
- Friday Night Flights - Special Selection of Wine Flights, Regularly $12, Now Only $6 at the Baca, Fireside Fridays (and Saturdays) Available on Fridays and Saturdays, Memorial Day-Labor Day (June 4-September 4)
- Summer Prix Fix Menu - Enjoy a 3-Course Prix Fixe Menu, Specially Created by our Executive Chef, Rodney Herwerth at the Baca Restaurant Fridays and Saturdays 6:00-10:00pm $60.00++ for Two To view menu, click here. Call 303.397.7222 for reservations.
- Signature Summer Cocktail – Sparkling Sangria at the Baca, Fireside, and the Spotted Dog Fridays and Saturdays Available on Fridays and Saturdays, Memorial Day-Labor Day (June 4-September 4) $3.50 per drink
- Beer Flights at the Spotted Dog Fridays and Saturdays Available on Fridays and Saturdays, Memorial Day-Labor Day (June 4-September 4)
- Soak up the SUN-days - Before going to the pool, stop by the spa to receive a complimentary sample of sunscreen plus a $20 spa gift card for a future visit to The Spa at The Inverness on both Saturdays and Sundays *Please show room key to receive gift. Complimentary to hotel guests
- Mimosa Sunday Brunch - Featuring a large variety of freshly prepared, all-you-can-eat delicacies, this award-winning brunch An unprecedented culinary experience. Garden Terrace Sundays from 9:30am to 1:30pm $29.95 Sunday Brunch (includes one Mimosa) $35.95 Mimosa Brunch (Includes Mimosa Bar) $15.95 Children (6-10) (Includes our famous fauxmosas for kids!) Call 303.799.5800 for reservations or click here.
*Offer valid May 27, 2010 through September 5, 2010. Valid Thursday through Sunday nights only. Some restrictions apply. Not valid for group business.
All Photo’s used with permission all copyrights held by The Inverness Hotel. Do not use without permission.