Extravagant offer includes private Olympic viewing party with Beatles impersonators, MINI Cooper rental, Nintendo Wii and a 1-year gym membership
Can’t make it over to the summer Olympic games? Ditch the London fog for some Colorado sunshine with the over-the-top Gold Medal Getaway – the Package of Champions from Denver’s the Curtis – a Doubletree by Hilton.
Priced at $5,000 per night for two people, the Curtis’ gold medal experience will include:
- A one-night stay in the company of Mick, Ringo and James Bond in the hotel’s British Invasion Suite
- MINI Cooper rental to cruise Denver in Austin Powers-style
- Breakfast and lunch for two either in The Corner Office or room service
- Brand new Nintendo Wii console with Olympic-style sport games to take home
- 2 day-passes to Denver’s Elitch Gardens Theme Park to perform your own death-defying stunts
- 2 one-year memberships to 24 Hour Fitness
- In-room Olympic amenity of Twinings English Tea, Harrods biscuits, chocolate medals and a box of Wheaties, the “Breakfast of Champions”
- Valet Parking
The Package of Champions also includes your very own Olympic viewing party in a private event space for up to 20 friends, including:
- Bite-size British faves like Fish & Chips, shepherd’s pie and more
- Brit-beverages like cask-ale, grog and spiked tea
- Projection of the Olympic games to watch all of your favorite events
- Private performance by Beatles impersonators
- A chance to hob-knob with British celebs (impersonators).
The Package of Champions will be offered from July 26 to Aug. 12, 2012 and is priced at $5,000 per night for two people, based on availability. To book, please visit www.thecurtis.com or call 800.525.6651.
Funky, cool and playful, the Curtis – a Doubletree by Hilton is a unique boutique hotel located in the heart of downtown Denver. A member of Hilton Hotels Worldwide and part of the award-winning Hilton HHonors® guest reward program, the 336-room hotel is as pop culture as they come, with interactive video art and themed floors. Owned and managed by Sage Hospitality Resources, the Curtis has everything that a veteran traveler would expect of an upscale hotel and more, with the luxurious Sweet Dreams® by Doubletree sleep experience and flat screen TVs in all guest rooms, high-speed Internet access available throughout the hotel, extensive meeting space and in-room board games to keep travelers inspired. Adjacent to the hotel guests will find Sage Restaurant Group’s The Corner Office Restaurant + Martini Bar, a unique concept by restaurateur Peter Karpinski, and the Oceanaire Seafood Room. For more information, please call (800) 525-6651 or visitwww.thecurtis.com.