News: May 2012 – Water customer service representatives set to move to new location
In an effort to increase efficiency and improve customer service, the Town’s water billing customer service representatives are moving from Town Hall to the Utilities Department main office, 175 Kellogg Court. The move will be completed June 1.
Water customers still can drop off their payments at Town Hall, 100 N. Wilcox St., both at the finance counter and the outside drop box. Additionally, a new billing drop box will be installed at the Kellogg Court location by June 1.
With all Utilities Department staff under one roof, staff will be better able to provide customers with comprehensive information on all water services – water, wastewater and stormwater.
This location will become customers’ one-stop-shop for
- Billing – explanations of bills, the rate structure, payment options, establishing new services, water metering, comprehensive account management, etc.
- Water operations including the treatment and distribution of water
- Water resources – managing long-term water and the Castle Rock Legacy Water Projects and water conservation including education, rebates, watering restrictions and exemptions to those restrictions.
- Engineering – system planning and engineering
Handy water links for Castle Rock residents
- Online Bill Pay
- Keeping Drains Clear
- Slow the Flow Irrigation Inspection
- 2012 Watering Schedule
Castle Rock, CO 80109720-733-6000
Emergency: 303-663-6100Hours: Monday – Friday – 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
The Utilities Department oversees these areas:
- Water and water resources – Water procurement, treatment, distribution, sales and storage; capital improvement projects; securing and managing long-term water supplies; and water conservation programs
- Wastewater – System planning and engineering; lift station and sewer line operation / maintenance; capital improvement projects; and wastewater conveyance
- Stormwater – Long-term planning; capital improvement projects; and floodplain program administration, including inspections, operation and maintenance, continued implementation of permit requirements, FEMA flood mapping and master plans for all major drainageways within the Town of Castle Rock.